danny rafiezall

danny rafiezall
lurv me and i'll lurv u...

Monday, June 28, 2010







my precious one..
nie sia punya kaka2 ma mama sa...saantik sa punya kaka kan?..
sempat jua la kmi bersnap pic ..tem gawai malam...
......
sia syg butul ma diorg nie...(even 5 bulan skali jumpa)
......
it's not 2 late i guess, so i wanna wish hepie mother's day to my mum and oso 2 my sister(mom 2 be). thanks 2 u mom cz if its not bcoz of u and what uve done , it wont be me 2day...oso thanks for ur hard works and ur love.. it cn't be described in any words and ways..
thank u..thank u.. and thank u...

and oso 2 my dad(apai ku)..epie father's day ..thanks coz loving me and my mom...
wonder how's my apai looks like(sorie, we've never take pic 2gether...soon la..)..hehe...

apai and indai, please tke a good care of ur health(ur not young anymore bah)....

with love, danny.



No comments:

Post a Comment